what a relief to be okay. you sound much more accessible and willing to share now that I feel stabilized. this trip turned out better than i thought and most certainly totally different from how I thought it would be.
countless hours spent talking with my aunt make me feel more connected and bonded to my family. perspectives shift, I see my mother in a different, brighter light after all these years and my admiration for her is even stronger than it used to be anyways.
stories about special places up in the north, abotu birds and politics in families...the feeling that I should write and/or make films increases as the inspirational moments ride me home, a place I've only known as a feeling.
the cool thing about it: I do not have to study writing or filmmaking necessarily. I might as well just continue the way I want to and let it happen naturally.
inch'allah, how my friends say, if God will...
and MAKTUB, says the alchemist, it is written...
No comments:
Post a Comment