Monday, October 09, 2006

rolling - on the road

Yes, Okay, I Admit:
I didn't read on the road. But if the stories are even only remotely related to what I experience, when on the road, then it must be a good book.
Back from Santa Barbara, oh what a blessed trip. Just supporting the argument, that when you move your angel has more possibilities to put the right people and things to happen in front of you...On the way there and on the way back I met exactly the right people. And even if the stories, that Kristian told me, weren't true, then they still were worth the time - because they were exciting.
Adventures stumble over adventures and I get high on it and I laugh into the sky. Actually I jump and I swim in the music and in the smiles and in the chilli californian autumn night.
Blackbird singing in the black of the night...
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
How I love it. For some weird reason the music then was just so much better, in a certain way. Looking at the world with the sunset in your eyes. And why again didn't you want to tell me that you were going to San Francisco? This is, just as you said it, where it all broke apart. 'We are drifting apart' you said and I started to cry, so hard, I tried not to show and worried you said 'are you crying, don't cry' and I said, almost suffocating in my own held back tears 'but it hurts so much'.
Now there has so much salty water run down the creeks and the cheeks and looking at the mountains I hear it within and pretty clear that it is over and okay, oh so wonderful, actually, to be so free, oh, oh, so free.

and it comes to me that it never was between life and love but between freedom and love and even this can't be really separated. how did this happen, how could this have happened, oh, how did this come all about??? Thoughts gloom in the dark and all I can have now is ........... the afterglow of now

letting myself wander through the world inside your eyes. you know that i would like to stay here until every tear has dried.


.....

No comments: