so crosby is gay and i met his children
melissa ethridge's ex-wife is now married to a gorgeous public defender.
they have a child, too.
and I should have known, that there is always more than only one crossroads on the way of surrendering
so i surrender my love or maybe i won't.
i can't ask why you do this. because it is your heart that tells you all these things.
all i know is, helplessly hoping touches me more now than does lay lady lay or it's all over now baby blue.
i can't ask why you do this.
caitlin crosby is playing with reeve carney tomorrow. as an opening act.
they ask to bring unwrapped gifts for children.
it is a great idea.
i wonder, why i didn't choose this road to go.
i wonder, whether she is right and I am lazy and arrogant.
I wonder, whether it will work out with you and I.
All I know is, I want to go and see places. be at places. study.
I was ready to sacrifice everything or at least, a lot.
Now I know that I will never settle for anything less.
sweet love of my life, you say.
and i answer with a whole lot of words.
you are crazy, you say.
and good night
if it only was that easy.
1 comment:
"I wonder, whether it will work out with you and I."
Such a simple sentence, but with so much weight.
Post a Comment