I do, what many people did just a minute ago: update my blog. Blogger shows me all the blogs that updated at 2:03 PM. I am going to be among those who updated just a little later.
I realized, what many have realized before me: It is not utterly inconceivable and idiotic to create a family with someone whom you only learn to love over time and whom you may never love the same way you loved your first and most passionate and intense love. In many ways it makes a lot of sense to build a family with someone who doesn't only gaze at you but also looks onward into the same direction as you do. Who meets you not only emotionally or physically but also spiritually.
A thunderstorm gathers upon the hills of my grandfathers land. He and my grandmother did that, they married just because. Later she left for his best friend and moved to Tennessee. In their case it was for the worse. They didn't really look into the same direction. They didn't really do.
And I think love is still worth it.
Still worse.
Still better.
Shhhh........
No comments:
Post a Comment