in obscurity you are - trying to break through - you with your smaragd eyes - flaming into the sea
Monday, June 02, 2008
obscurity
Three months after our long and painful departure had imploded in the worst possible of ways I finally started coming through a little more pronounced after all.
Well, it could have been worse, in the same time, don't you think, and I slowly let go of certain layers and bits, carefully, so as to not to destroy the precious fragility of our love. In the dawn of a new era in my life my tears kissed the earth like dewdrop in those morning hours, my smiles dried them like dancing sunrays and my songs blew them into thousand directions like the winds when they dance to feast.
In obscurity I was, trying to break through, I, with my smaragd eyes, flaming into the sea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment